At The Paracha Firm we exclusively handle Personal Injury cases related to automobile accidents.
What is Personal Injury? Personal injury can occur anywhere. It can be physical or psychological – for it to be considered actionable, it must occur due to the negligence or failure of another to use reasonable care. Personal injuries not only cause physical pain and suffering, but will often lead to emotional and financial hardship for the injured party (e.g., loss of work, unpaid medical bills, additional stress on family and loved ones, etc…). We often take our physical and mental well-being for granted – until something goes wrong. If you were recently involved in an accident that left you with painful injuries or emotional distress, you may be entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit.
What steps do I take if involved in a motor vehicle accident?
- Contact the authorities – Law enforcement will generate a police report and will document the scene and ensure everyone’s safety.
- Seek emergency medical treatment – If you are unsure about whether you have suffered injury, let the on-scene medical professionals do a full assessment on you.
- Do not speak to the other drivers insurance company – The other drivers insurance company is not looking out for your interest, and often times their sole motivation is to settle the case as quickly as possible by offering you as little as possible. DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM!
- Contact your attorney – Contact The Paracha Firm immediately! Our Personal Injury consultations are always free and we do not get paid until we win your case.
- Contact your insurance company – Your own insurance company should be notified as soon as possible to ensure proper and efficient handling of your claims.
- Document the scene – Gather as much information as you can including photographs, license plate numbers, insurance information, and witness contact information for any witnesses who may have seen the accident.
- Never admit fault – The other drivers insurance company makes it their job to get you to admit fault in an overall effort to pay you nothing, or as little as possible for your injuries. Always let your attorney speak with the other drivers insurance company.
- Visit your physician – Many car accident injuries can take days or weeks to surface, and when they do the physical pain (muscle soreness and body aches) can be severe to the point of being debilitation to you. For this reason, always seek treatment from your doctor to ensure that you are properly being treated for your injuries and related pain.
- Keep track of any time missed from work – If you miss time from work due to your injuries or pain, it is imperative for you to keep track of all such time. A lost wages claim requires properly documented record keeping.
What compensation will I receive if I suffered a Personal Injury? If you have suffered personal injuries or the death of a loved one, you are entitled to fair and just compensation from the at fault negligent driver(s). Without fair and just compensation you may find yourself unable to pay your medical bills and in some cases, your ongoing monthly expenses. Your ongoing quality of life may depend on receiving adequate reimbursement for medical expenses incurred, lost wages due to time missed from work and your overall pain and suffering as a result of the negligent driving behavior of another.
Why should I consult a Personal Injury Attorney? You should not make any major decisions without consulting an attorney first as these critical decisions may nullify or limit any future recoveries you may have. Personal Injury and wrongful death cases are often very technical and can be complex. Attorney Paracha will aggressively pursue the at-fault party to get you compensation for your injuries, your pain and suffering, and your monetary losses. You can count on Attorney Paracha to be your strongest advocate in your devastating time of need, and to fight tirelessly on your behalf until he gets you the compensation you deserve. Remember, we only get paid when you get paid.
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, contact The Paracha Firm immediately for a no-fee consultation.
5725 Centre Square Dr #200
Centreville, VA 20120
2022 © All rights reserved.