Hiring The Paracha Firm arms you with aggressive, knowledgeable, and effective counsel and representation in all of the following areas:
- Possession of Drugs or Alcohol
- Possession of a deadly weapon
- Underage DUI/DWI
- Curfew Violations
White Collar Crimes
If you are facing criminal charges it is important that you know your rights. If you have been taken into custody, you have the right to:
- Remain silent – It is of the utmost importance that you do not say anything without an attorney present. Every word that you say will be analyzed – and anything you say can, and will be, used against you in court. The only two sentences you should say are, “I want a lawyer” and “I am not answering any questions without my lawyer present.”
- Have an attorney
- Have an attorney present during questioning – Even when you remain silent, law enforcement can still question you relentlessly. You must clearly state that you want an attorney present.
Remember, law enforcement officers are highly trained in interrogation techniques. They will use their training and some of the most coercive tactics in order to gain a confession from you. Some of the most common techniques they use are:
- Lying to you
- Laying a guilt trip on you
- Pretending to be your friend
- Wearing you down to the point of submission
Click here to compare Misdemeanor Offenses and Felony Offenses and their respective penalties.
If you have been charged with a Criminal Offense, contact The Paracha Firm immediately for a no-fee consultation.